Thursday, February 01, 2007

2007: The Summer of Harry Potter!


Can you believe it? We finally have a title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

And it'll be on-sale
July 21, 2007!!

Sarah's a HUMONGOUS Potter fan -- she's already planning a midnight party. You won't believe how much butterbeer she's ordered! I hear that there are going to be costumes, snacks, games, and maybe even the Weird Sisters! Wow!

Watch this site for more details and don't forget to pre-order your book with us (252-453-2900)! Plus, we're going to celebrate the Summer of Harry all summer long -- so drop on by the party whenever you arrive in Corolla!


1 comment:

phoenix said...

Hi Finnegan...I can't wait for the new Harry Potter book! I am reading the most recent one again, but I don't like reading the ending! I wonder what will happen next? btw, are you reading to Clifford? He might be scared....