Thursday, October 15, 2009

Adult's Halloween Pick! Faerie Tale



Want a scare this Halloween? Check out Faerie Tale by Raymond Feist.

I reread Faerie Tale every October to put me in the mood for my favorite holiday. It's packed with suspense, terror, and a Bad Thing that I really never want to meet.

Mr. Feist is the author of another of my favorite series, The Riftwar Saga (Magician: Apprentice is book #1), but this is something different.

Faerie Tale is the story of a family that moves into the mountains of upstate New York. It is a beautiful place that is just coming alive with the colors of autumn. Unfortunately, something else is stirring as well. At first, only the kids notice it. Then...well, read and find out.

BOO!

Click on the title of this post for a Q&A with Raymond Feist about this book.

Enjoy!
Sarah

NOTE: Finn thinks this one might be too scary for him.

No comments: