Friday, May 09, 2008

Finnegan the Businessman (dog)!


Hi everyone!

After a long winter, we're finally back with all kinds of awesome new stuff!! And this year, Sarah let me pick out a bunch of new things for the store---JUST FOR DOGS!!

I'm calling my new store "The Corolla Kennel Club" and it's the perfect place for Beach Dogs or the parents of wanna-be-beach-dogs to find...

• Homemade Dog Treats
• Flavored Ices (great for hot days!)
• Beach Toys
• Grooming Stuff (even waterless shampoo so you smell good for the ride home without a bath!)
• Balls and other floating fun
• Corolla Kennel Club gifts (for dogs and people)
• Handmade Treat Jars and Food Bowls


And much more!

So stop by, say hi, and don't forget to grab a cookie!

Hugs and Smooches,
Finnegan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Can I come and work for you?? I am a school counselor in Charleston, WV, and love the Outer Banks...I would love to move my dogs and myself this year!!! Looks like you have a great idea going with the books and crafts, and of course, Finnegan!

Good Luck.
Robin O'Brien
310 Hinton Terrace
Chas. WV 25301
304-344-0352

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to see this web site correctly on my telephone :(

Here is my blog post ... pregnant women