Friday, November 16, 2007

Holiday Sale!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

The season of good cheer and GREAT food is finally back! Mmmmmmm....I love the crinkley sound of tin foil...that means that something good for me is coming out of the fridge. :)


Sarah wanted me to let you all know a few things about the store this week. So here it is:
Thanksgiving Sale:
Up to 40% off all hardcover books
Up to 50% off all CDs (new and used)
10% off all new DVDs

Thanksgiving Hours:
Sun-Tues., 10-5
Wed, 10-2
Thurs, Closed
Fri-Sun., 10-5

Drop by this week to say hi and pick up a few cool gifts!!

Love,
Finn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.