Friday, June 01, 2007

Goodbye, Merry Month of May!


Hi everyone,

I had the BEST time this week! Look at me and my friends! We hung out a lot this week...plus we all got to play together on the beach!! We dug in the sand (we were making crab traps) and played in the waves :) Let's see, what else happened this week? ...

Saturday & Sunday:
Tons of people came into town for Memorial Day. I think that it's a holiday all about burgers and hot dogs, but I'm not really sure...all those BBQs really made an impression on me this weekend, anyway!


Monday:
Happy Memorial Day! I had my first Water Ice from the Philadelphia Water Ice Factory today - YUMMMMMM! Mango....and Sarah says that it's low-fat, too!


Tuesday:
Storytime was totally fun! "Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude" is one of my favorites. I like the ponies.


Wednesday:
We made magic wands at Hogwarts Activity Hour! I got my paws all full of glitter-glue, but Sarah didn't mind.


Thursday:
Storytime again! This time it was a new "Three Little Pigs" story and "Bats on the Beach".


Friday:
During beach crafts we made bracelets and necklaces with pretty beads! I wanted to help but my paws are too big to string beads. Oh well. I took a nap by the front door instead.

Here's hoping for a June that's as much fun as May was!

Love, Finn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hogwarts Activity Hour is the best! We want to come back for dueling wands in July.

Finnegan the Newfoundland Dog said...

Thanks! We love those wands too! We'll be posting photos of the dueling in July so if you can't make it, definitely check back here to see pictures :)

See you next summer!
Sarah and Finn

Anonymous said...

Have you everplayed the Harry Potter Card Game?
I have!
it's way fun.