Thursday, March 15, 2007

Barking on the Outer Banks!

















My most favorite playmates in the world are Hannah and Dugan. They're golden retrievers and they live here all year long too–just like me!

Their people, Vicki and Dick, hang around with Ken and Sarah so that gives me, Hannah, and her little brother Dugan plenty of time to fool around. Especially at the B-E-A-C-H! Hannah's a super-fast runner. She runs after tennis balls all the time while Dugan and I wrestle and try to knock each other down. Sometimes we try a sneak-attack on her, but she's pretty slick at getting away.

This summer, Sarah's going to take pictures of all the new friends that I make here at the store. So check back later and see if YOUR picture is here!


WOOF! WOOF!

-Finn


PS: Sarah just poked me because I said that Hannah and Dugan are my favorite playmates. DUH, Sarah. You and Ken are my most-MOST-favorites. Silly Sarah ... although you do keep refusing to bark at seagulls with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.